Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is perhaps the most important process you’ll adapt to your business. After all, it’s going to cost you 5 to 25 times more to acquire a new customer than it is to keep the one you already have.
So if keeping costs down while increasing your ROI (return on investment) high is important to you, you’ll want to retain the customers you already have. That means making sure your current CRM systems are working properly.
And as 2017 continues, there are several new CRM trends that you need to know about. We’re sharing the best CRM trends to immediately implement into your business practices.
So take notes and here’s to your continued success.
The Best CRM Systems are Automated
Setting up effective systems in business is imperative to your success. You don’t want to waste time by doing the same functions over and over. And the more you can identify and automate systems, the easier it is for you and your employees to do more in less time.
And your customers will appreciate it as well. Here’s what they’ll love about your business being as automated as possible.
- Less Time Interacting with Live Humans: Did you know you’re more likely to gain a sale if the customer doesn’t have to speak to a live person? At least 60% of a purchasing decision is made without ever having to interact with a real person these days.
- Live Interaction Enabled: Less interaction with humans doesn’t mean a total reliance on computers. Allowing customers to have the ability to easily interact with a live person helps the sales process go more quickly.
Here’s what companies should look into automating further: submitting tickets, tracking orders, scheduling service visits, and recommending content.
The Best CRM Systems are Blended
Thanks to technology, the line between sales and marketing are becoming increasingly blended. Successful companies will begin to train employees in new ways in order to understand what the customer is thinking.
And why and when the customer is taking action.
Here’s how technology can be used to help with marketing and sales.
- Tracking Engagement Metrics: There are new technologies that allow you to track who saw your content. And also whether or not they liked your content, how much they liked that content and finally, and most importantly, whether or not they’re a potential sales lead.
- Using prescriptive sales technology will help allow your sales team to quickly identify the leads and prospects who are most likely to buy.
The Best CRM Systems Allow for Virtual Communication
Whether your company is new or is growing, often you can’t afford to hire a sales team before you start making a profit.
That’s where CRM’s artificial intelligence comes in handy. Here are just a few ways artificial intelligence can help your company compete no matter what stage of growth you’re in.
- Machine learning and predictive work will help with the marketing process
- Can manage outbound sales and carry on conversations with prospects until they express a real interest
Customer relations are changing as customers become increasingly savvy. It’s vitally imperative for a company to keep up with what their customers are asking for.
We know what your customers want, where the technology is going, and how to help your company grow and prosper. All it takes is for you to contact us.