Supplier of compressed air water removal products has streamlined its business and improved all areas by switching to Xploite.
- The staff at Dropout Technology Limited were using multiple cloud based systems to manage their business. They needed all the functionality of the current systems but “under one roof”
- Existing systems were not linked together – so the process seemed fragmented and compartmentalised
- They had to jump between systems all the time – this proved costly with a higher risk of human error
- Not all staff were using the systems because it was such a hassle to maintain
- Dropout Technology Limited looked around the CRM marketplace and found Xploite – after one months free trial they were keen to sign up
- Through Xploite’s multifunctional software they were able to import all of their customer data just by exporting from the old systems
- They also needed to be able to work in multiple currencies because they sold products worldwide – another great Xploite CRM feature!
- Dropout Technology Limited was able to import all of their customer data simply and quickly
- Within days they were automatically capturing website leads which feed straight into their sales funnel on Xploite
- Using the built-in graphical reports and opportunity funnel Dropout Technology Limited were able to quickly get a hold of the important business figures such as sales margin and contribution etc.
- Lead generation and customer follow up has drastically improved thanks to Xploite’s comprehensive and simple CRM – making their whole business more streamlined
We are really confident that your business could benefit from Xploite CRM – but don’t just take our word for it – here is what Dropout Technology Limited had to say…
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Andy Bird from Dropout Technology Limited gave the following answers to our survey:
On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being not good and 5 being excellent, how do you rate Xploite CRM?
Answer: 4 possibly 5
On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being not good and 5 being excellent, how good was the service you received?
On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being difficult and 5 being very simple, how easy was Xploite CRM to set up?
On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being not much and 5 being a great deal, how has Xploite CRM helped your business?