Introduction to your dashboard
This week is
When thinking about a dashboard we feel it is really important to give you just the right amount of information to drive your business forward.
The Xploite dashboard is not packed full of flashing buttons, indicators and alerts that could distract you from your activity – it is set out to give you just the right information, in a clear display right where you need it.
The key sections to the dashboard as listed below:
- Revenue – This shows your current revenue, including invoices that you have raised
- Gross margin – Showing your current margin percentage of sales vs. purchases
- Contribution – This shows your current contribution, i.e. sales less purchase and shipping costs etc.
- Opportunities – This shows how many opportunities you currently have in the pipeline
Tasks – Showing you the things you need to do
Transaction summary – This shows your;
- Open sales
- Late sales
- Open purchases
- Late purchases
- Open opportunities
- Low stock alerts
Opportunity pipeline – this shows a funnel of your open opportunities at each stage in the pipeline – really handy for getting a snapshot of your sales performance
Recent opportunities – Showing you the latest opportunities for your business
Latest updates tab
This tab lists the latest activity from all your staff members giving you
This tab shows the following standard reports. These reports really help you to see where your business is and what you need to do to hit your key objectives.
- Top opportunities – making sure you assign priorities to your best opportunities
- Sales totals by month for the current year
- Current stock value by supplier
- Opportunities by region
- Contribution by region
My Control Centre Tab
This tab allows you to see all of your businesses in one place – a brilliant feature for people owning more than one company.
As you can see from the information above – our Dashboard really is an essential tool that is designed to help you grow your business and to save you time!